Sign up for your free SadaPay Apk wallet and Mastercard debit card. Enjoy collecting, sending and withdrawing cash without commissions. It’s the new superpower for your wallet.
- 1 Download SadaPay App – Latest Version For Andriod 2022
- 2 CHECK ALSO: AMAZON.PK
- 3 MASTER Debit Cards:
- 4 Difference Between SadaPay Vs NayaPay
- 5 Sada Spotlight: Your Virtual Debit Card?
- 6 Details
- 7 Free Debit Credit Card Request:
- 8 How To Install SadaPay APK :
Download SadaPay App – Latest Version For Andriod 2022
SadaPay Apk is registered as SadaTech Pakistan Pvt Ltd with the Pakistan Securities and Exchange Commission and is a registered financial institution.
The app is currently available on the Google Play Store and will soon be available on the Apple App Store.
SadaPay Mobile Premium makes banking an easy experience as it does not require an internet connection as all transactions are done offline (offline mode). Now you can take the bank with you at all times and make transactions anytime, anywhere.
CHECK ALSO: AMAZON.PK
MASTER Debit Cards:
1) Want to see and check your SadaPay balance without the app?
2) Do you want to use your balance in dinars or dollars at any ATM with a Visa debit card?
3) Do you want to transfer money from your SadaPay account to your bank account?
4) Are you travelling outside Iraq and need money?
5) You can do all this by getting your Vision Bank Master Debit Card!
6) The card is free if you order online at SadaPay.net
7) Create a SadaPay account for you and deposit it into that account.
Difference Between SadaPay Vs NayaPay
Islamabad-headquartered fintech SadaPay has raised $7.2 million in a seed round led by New York-based Recharge Capital. The financing is the largest-ever seed closed by a Pakistani startup.
Sada Spotlight: Your Virtual Debit Card?
One of the things we felt was missing from the Pakistani financial scene was a great virtual debit card.
There are some virtual cards, but we’ve reviewed them and didn’t think they captured the simplicity and ease that a virtual card should be synonymous with. With that in mind, we set out to launch what we hope will become the best virtual debit card in Pakistan. 😎
What is a virtual debit card?
The idea of a virtual debit card may be new to some of you.
Essentially, a virtual debit card is a digital copy of a physical debit card. The main differences between the two are:
- The virtual debit card comes with a separate card number, expiration date and CVV number
- The virtual debit card is only available digitally on your phone
The only thing you won’t be able to do with your virtual debit card is to withdraw money and use POS machines.
For those who tend to shop online, virtual debit cards are a great option over physical cards, mainly because of how easy and secure they are to use 😍
- Headquarters Regions Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Founded Date Aug 28, 2018
- Founders Brandon Timinsky
- Operating Status Active
- Last Funding Type Seed
Free Debit Credit Card Request:
- Go to the SadaPay.net website.
- then tap on SadaPay Master Debit Card.
- Enter your card details; For security reasons, we need to verify your information by sending an SMS to your mobile phone number specified during registration.
- You will receive a confirmation code to enter at the bottom of the page.
- Save this code and voila!
- The card will be delivered to you within 7-10 business days of receiving your order via email or certified mail.
How To Install SadaPay APK :
- Login to your account on SadaPay
- Go to Menu > Linked Account
- Learn More > View Wallet Balance
- Download the Application (Android, Apple)
- Input the 16-digit code displayed into the application and click verify.
- You are now able to use your balance in-app. Keep in mind that you need an internet connection 24/7 for this application.