It is assumed that any content appearing on Apkdestiny.com was either submitted by Apkdestiny.com by email or is widely accessible elsewhere on the Internet and is freely accessible. We believe our rights to publish content (including images and videos) are protected by U.S. law. The Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code) applies.
Notifications of Copyright Infringements
Apkdestiny.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Any infringement notice we receive will be responded to and appropriate actions will be taken under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other intellectual property laws.
A written communication containing the information listed in the following section must be provided if your copyrighted material appears on Apkdestiny.com or if links to your copyrighted material show up in search results. If any of the information listed on our site violates your copyrights and you misrepresent it, you can be held liable for damages (including attorneys’ fees). To benefit from legal help on this matter, it would be best if you contact an attorney first.
Copyright infringement claims should contain the following elements:
- A developer’s or development team’s physical signature indicating that they are allowed to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Third-party agencies must give a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that the agency can deal with all of its copyright issues.
- In case multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site is provided in that notification.
- We can locate content more quickly by providing URLs in the body of an email.
- The service provider must have sufficient information to be able to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- If you believe they are using the material in an unauthorized way, either by the owner, their agent or by law, then you may file a complaint.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f), anyone Those who intentionally and materially misrepresent that their material or behavior is infringing may be held accountable for damages.
Send the notice by email to the following addresses: [email protected]